- SRU0077-24 - STA - Failure To Appear
- SRU0036-64 - COC - Contempt Of Court
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Tuesday, February 03, 2015
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- http://toolboyworld.com/eBay/Ryobi_Batteries.htm - Great site that talks about power and compares different models of the 18v batteries. This is also where I learned for fact what I already suspected. the Lithium Ion batteries require a dual-chemistry charger, and cannot be charged with the NiCad charger, but you can charge the NiCad batteries with the dual-chemistry charger.
I'm trying to get a similar price to this deal posted on slickdeals.net - http://slickdeals.net/f/4749842-18V-Ryobi-ONE-Lithium-Ion-Battery-2-pack-69-Home-Depot-B-M
But wondering if I can find a combo deal that includes a charger, as I'll need the new charger for the Lithium Ion batteries.
Monday, March 07, 2011
Twitter Account: @allchurches
Facebook App: apps.facebook.com/allchurches
Monday, February 14, 2011
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
1. NEW - NO SIGNAL with my 3GS iphone on iOS4 at and around my house... AT&T claims it's because I upgraded to iOS4... at work though I get full 3G signal with no issues.... seems more like an AT&T problem than an iOS4 problem. :(
2. Update: This is now working... must of been some strange scenario...
3. The camera roll is not getting updated after taking pictures / videos with camera unless entering from within the camera itself.
4. Some websites that request to use my location immediately cause safari t crash. (mainly m.stlouisgasprices.com at the moment) Update: This seems to be sporadic, but still happens quite often.
Let me know if you've found any additional issues and I will update my post
UPDATE: First Crash in a long while just happened while using iOS4...was listening to Pandora in the background flipping between apps... went into the Mail app and was reading my email.. then tried to open up the next email and everything froze. Had to hold down the power button and the home button to restart.
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Friday, January 08, 2010
Last night we ordered 2 medium 2 topping pizzas and an order of 10 chicken kickers with Ranch... each item was $5.99 for a total of $19.39 (pick up, not delivery). For the pizzas we did one with peperoni and pineapple... the second was bacon and mushrooms.
I was pleasantly surprised at the new style of domino's pizzas. I was already a fan of the old way, but the new ingredients made the pizza even better in my opinion. My favorite part is what they did with the crust... they seem to add extra butter around the crust and add some garlic bread type seasoning so it makes it like you are eating excellent garlic bread for the crust. Delicious!
Anyhow, I give it 9 stars out of 10... I even enjoyed it cold today for left overs.