Monday, June 09, 2008

iPhone 3G sounds pretty good to me...

First impression of the Apple Keynote today... a little dry... but then I remembered it was the WWDC... the Developers conference... so all the software demo's made more sense. I'm a developer myself, so I enjoyed to see what could be done with the API and SDK, but at the same time I was mostly just waiting to hear the news about the new specs. One application that did catch my eye was the MLB.com application... that was pretty awesome! And it was truly a live demo because the Royals were playing the Yankees... I checked it out. I wonder what kind of fee MLB.com will charge for such an application? Or do you think there will be ads?

These are my favorite features, past and present included:
  • 3G Network
  • WiFi
  • Built in GPS
  • Widescreen iPod
  • Rich HTML Browser
  • Visual Voicemail
  • Digital Camera
  • Photo application
  • $199 Price
As long as I can work this new low price into my budget and figure out how it will affect my current family plan with Verizon... I think I'm gonna go for the iPhone. I have one month to figure out my budget so that it will fit in with the iPhone price and monthly plan. Wish me luck!

No comments: